· Introduction ·
powder primer (ko industrialization ki) is an ancient pottery techniques, has 45 years of history since ancient times.
powder primer pottery is characterized by rich feel, like cotton with a general simple and elegant temperament;
and with the longer the color will be more moist.
· Size: Φ185xH30mm
· Material: clay
· Brand ·
pear wood Taosuo Cheng stand in early 2016 spring;
was founded by Hong Kong Potters Ryan Hui and Wy Lee, two have graduated from the Hong Kong Baptist University Academy of visual Arts.
because of love, so the efforts to create the hope that the spirit of the process of integration of the public, through the use of hand-made artifacts, feel the beauty of life.
· brand concept ·
every piece of hand-made objects are loaded with a story,
describes a period of time, recording all the strength and temperature.
it might be the beginning of the story of the making pottery,
but their subsequent life will continue to be written by each living at home.
We hope that our artifacts and you can build a long and intimate relationship.
· Use and Maintenance ·
- before first use is recommended to soak for a while with the rice washing water, can make it more rigid and durable.
- can be used in microwave, oven.
- glaze ceramic artifacts will occur with the use of time or change the glaze cracking phenomenon, which is through the use of artifacts left behind beautiful traces.
· Notes ·
- earthenware pottery goods Muk the use of clay and glaze firing, and other clay minerals and iron in high temperature after firing with a black dot, is a natural phenomenon.
- produced, non-factory-style mass production of the product is all hand all artifacts, so there will be every size and color of a slight difference; I hope you can appreciate the unique hand-made.
· Origin ·
Made in Hong Kong Made in Hong Kong