< Description >
“Kamcheng” means love in hokkien, used when a Baba & Nyonya's Wedding.It's use to put red and white glutinous rice balls (tang yuan).It is believed that after husband and wife eats the "tang yuan" from the kamcheng, they will never part...
The Jewelry of Kamcheng Sweet Series which design ideas comes from the story of the wedding ceremony of the Baba-Nyonya Culture.
Looks like a simple shape, which hides the designer's ingenious thoughts. There is a hidden butterfly in the earrings. You also try to catch this butterfly!
< Material & Specifications >
- Stainless Steel
- 6mm Swarovski Crystal Pearl
- Stellux Austrian Crystal
- Clip earrings (Let me know if you need change to "Pin earrings")
< Product Packaging >
This product comes gift wrapped, making it perfect for presents.
- Gift box
- Clip chain bag
- Jewelry care instructions card
< Note to customer >
- This product is handmade, and so each one cannot be 100% identical.
- Please allow for some variation in color as displayed on different devices and screens. Actual colors may vary.
We do not accept returns/exchanges for customized products.
Handmade in Taiwan by Malaysian Designer.