-Products by MICHUPETCOLLARS
(S): 1.5 cm wide; can wear neck circumference 18~27 cm $550
*Cat models may be too long, please confirm the size or Contact the designer first*
-[Can be added] leather round business card tag: +$100/piece, print English name (within 6 words) + mobile phone number / local phone
- dog: leather single side 30mm Round business card tag + one hand stitching
- cat: leather single side 25mm round:
- leather tag free shipping plus purchase: https://tw.creema.net/item/7532305/detail
- yellow Copper tag exclusive store: https://tw.creema.net/item/3406042/detail
specializes in the use of saturated colors to match the hair color of the child, jumping off the design of the general nylon rope!
using pure cotton fabrics with different planting rub the leather to show the style of the past, bringing more than comfort, it also demonstrate your unique vision and pursuit of a unique self-willed!
as leather and cotton fabric weights After the department, collars worn properly adjusted length, regardless of the dog chased jump touch, would have been natural hanging in the chest, but seemingly no intention of every detail we have carefully designed.
- Free: You must add a bell before you place your order. Bell 8mm / no color selection.
- Material: cotton fabric or canvas / hardware / leather
- Washing instructions: hand wash, dry.
[Please note that leather exposure can cause hardening or cracking, and proper use can extend the life of the product]
- All products are hand-cut and the pre-order (custom) products can be shipped within 3 to 5 working days.
- The manual measurement of length dimensions is approximately 1 to 2 cm.
[The recommended length for the wearing of the baby is the actual neck circumference plus two fingers to put in the space for the best wearing length! ]
- Fabric origin: Taiwan / Japan / Korea / USA and other places.
[When the fabric is printed, each collar becomes a unique product depending on the part being cut. ]
-MADE IN TAIWAN
- Acceptable order
We support ligature instead of culling, adoption instead of purchase. Each collar sold is allocated 10% to non-profit organizations to help more Mao children who need help. The donation unit is uncertain and is uniformly announced on Facebook.