-Products by MICHUPETCOLLARS
(S): 1.5cm Width; Neckline 19~28cm $550
*Cats may be too long. Please confirm size or First contact the designer *
- [Additional purchase] Leather round business card tag: + $ 100 / month, printable English name (within 6 words) + mobile phone number / local call
- leather tag exclusive store: https: / /tw.creema.net/item/3306015/detail
- Brass tag exclusive store: https://tw.creema.net/item/3406042/detail
【Additional leather tag please inform the designer to open another store single] Oh!
good choice of saturated colors Mao Haizi hair color, nylon rope escape the general design!
use of cotton fabrics with different planting rub the leather to show the style of the past, to bring comfort Apart from it, you also show your unique vision and the pursuit of a unique waywardness!
Because the relationship between the leather and the cotton fabric weight, the collar adjusts the length of the collar properly, regardless of the dog chase The dribblers will naturally hang on their chests, seemingly unintentionally but we have carefully designed every detail.
- Free: Add to buy bells. Please inform before placing an order. Bell 8mm / not selected color.
- Material: Cotton fabric or canvas/hardware/leather
- Washing instructions: Hand wash. The leather and metal touch the water as soon as possible with a dry cloth or toilet paper and dried flat.
[Please note that the leather is hardened or cracked when exposed to sunlight and it is normal that the color of the leather is darker than originally used]
- All products are hand-cut and sewing, pre-order (custom) products need to wait 3 to 5 working days before Shipped.
- The length dimension is measured manually with an error of 1 to 2 cm.
[The recommended length of the hair child is the actual length of the neck with two fingers to fit in! ]
- Fabric Origin: Taiwan/Japan/Korea/USA.
[Since the fabric is printed, each collar becomes a unique product depending on the cutting area. ]
-MADE the IN TAIWAN
- acceptable custom
We support the ligation instead of culling, adoption instead of buying. Each collar sold is allocated 10% to a non-profit organization to help more Mao children who need help. The donation unit is indefinite and is uniformly announced on Facebook.