Kaohsiung cranial skeleton head [after cranial skeleton head turned 90 degrees to become Kaohsiung]
Kaohsiung, the old name of the dog, planted with thorny bamboo as a defensive way,
and take names as "bamboo" (Takao),
pirate with skeleton As a symbol of the skull,
Kaohsiung is a natural player, a snake snake, a Fengming Gaogang, and a giant sea.
Although today's port fires are a little prosperous,
is still colorful and colorful along the riverside,
but this is After walking through the pirates,
countless flags are sweeping away from the wind,
means in the world of Nanyang, Gao Yuexiong,
Later, the international market demand for sugar, bananas and other products has risen,
Nanjin plans military The demand for Kaohsiung's comprehensive construction of the port,
later the US Korean War, the Vietnam War army stationed,
Kaohsiung became a glamorous Kaohsiung.
Kaohsiung is a skull, and the skull is also Kaohsiung.
T-shirts are made of 100% fully-combed cotton. In the spinning process, long-fiber processing is used. The process of full-combed cotton is more labor-intensive than combed cotton. The comber will be less than 1CM. Short fiber removal leaves long and neat long fibers, so it can be spun out of finer and softer quality yarns, called full-combed cotton yarns, plus the use of world cotton yarns in the first three grades of American cotton yarn to make their clothes even more Soft and comfortable, it is not easy to pilling, and it can prevent shrinkage and make the hand feel more comfortable. Under normal washing and wearing, the neckline and the body are not deformed or loose, which is one of the best choices for the pursuit of high-quality fabrics.
clothes are made of more expensive MIT fabric. In order to reduce the damage to the skin, especially the resin dye imported from Japan, you can completely relax, soft and breathe after a full day of wearing activities, sweating, top pro skin.
[Place of Origin & Material]
• Origin: Taiwan
• Material: 100% Full Combed
• Version: Popular Edition, Men and Women Wear
• Printer: Screen One Color Printing + Hot Stamping + Hot Silver
[Precautions and washing methods]
• Wash the dark and light clothes separately.
• Do not use soft soaking, bleaching, fluorescent brighteners, and clothing softeners to avoid damaging the fabric.
• Do not let the clothes wet, so as not to stain the clothes; please dehydrate them at a low speed and do not dry them to avoid shrinking the clothes.
• When washing, please keep the water temperature below 30 °C; please use neutral detergent; do not soak for a long time.
• Please put in a fine mesh laundry bag to wash in a weak speed to maintain the product type.
• Ironing must be applied to the fabric with a layer of cloth up to a maximum temperature of 120 °C.
• After dehydration, hang in a cool place to dry.
1. Due to the different body types, the styles are different in looseness and style. Before turning over the shelves of morefun, we will measure the details of the details to provide consumers with reference. Please refer to the "Dimensional Checklist" for information before purchasing.
2. When washing a patterned T-shirt, it is recommended to turn the T-shirt into a reverse washing and put on a laundry net (bag) and put it into the washing machine to make the pattern not easy to be washed in the washing, extending the pattern. Life expectancy also protects the neckline from deformation.