How did you feel when you got your business card for the first time?
Is your own hot business card just released? Or is it the business card that the customer handed you?
like to share with you one thing. When I got the studio business card I designed a while ago, I didn’t know how to describe the touch in my heart, but it seemed to be more practical about what I wanted to do. In the previous jobs, because of the nature of the work, I did not have my own business card. Although I had the opportunity to design other people's business cards, I always hope that one day I can introduce myself to others with my own business card.
Now, I finally have my own studio business card and my own business card holder.
How about you? Want to give to yourself who has been working hard?
Or for friends who have always been with you and have worked hard in their fields?
This product is a "order-to-order" product. After confirming the payment, the production will start. The average waiting time is about 3 to 4 days.
Dimensions: Approximately 11 cm wide x 7 cm long x 0.5 cm thick
Color: Vegetable tanned cowhide leather
Features: The color of the original leather is amazing.
Material: Imported Italian vegetable tanned leather
packaging : Kraft paper
1. Each piece of leather has natural traces such as slight scars, texture differences, and the color is not the same for each piece. These are normal phenomena.
2. This product is all handmade, each one will not be the same, so please understand the characteristics of handmade works,
3. Unused leather will be more rigid, and the color of the leather will gradually change after a period of use Deep, the texture will also soften.
4. Due to different screen colors, different lighting and other factors, there will be some color difference, please consider carefully before buying, thank you!
/ Use and maintenance methods /
1. Pay attention to moisture and water proof during use, and keep it dry.
2. Try not to use plastic bags and other things to seal the leather bag for storage.
3. Natural oil is the best way to maintain it.